Posted on June 06 2017
For a preview of what you’re going to see at the show, grab a seat and watch this amazing Youtube video coverage from last year:
The Team at American Racing Headers will be attending the Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle.
The Team at American Racing Headers will be attending the Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle again this year. Stop by and see our display and feel free to talk to us about your modern or classic MOPAR! We’re heavily involved in the Chrysler, Dodge family. People from all over the world are coming out to see the largest Chrysler shows in the world, with over 3,000 vehicles and growing annually. ARH caters greatly to the Chrysler family of cars and trucks with many high-quality applications available.
When and Where?
Location: Carlisle Pennsylvania Fairgrounds
1000 Bryn Mawr Rd, Carlisle, PA 17013
Date: Jul 14-16, 2017
- Daily Fri - Sat. $12 / Sun $7 / Event Pass $25
- Thursday - Set Up / Load In Day - $12
- Kids 12 and Under FREE
- Friday - Saturday 7am - 6pm
- Sun 7am - 3pm
ARH & CHRYSLER
ARH was exclusively chosen to be involved in two of the most capable vehicles developed in the USA, i.e. the track slaying Viper ACR-X road race car in 2009/10 and the Drag Pack V10/V8 Challenger from 2009 to present day.
The Viper ACR-X, which stands for American Club Racer, sporting 640hp out of its 8.4 liter V10 engine, beat its own record at Laguna Seca by 3 seconds compared to the production model Viper. Our headers were outfitted on all Viper ACR-X cars, attributing to their increased power and faster lap times, along with weight reduction, safety and suspension upgrades.
ARH has been involved with the Drag Pack project for quite some time now. We started out with developing header systems for the V10 Drag Pack Challenger in 2009. This car was a monster at 800 plus HP. With a highly modified, race prepped Gen 4 Viper engine, 2 speed glide and a solid axle rear, it was A LOT of car and ready to race.
While you are at the show, be sure to check out the following:
- The Mopar Survivors tent is a must-see feature of the show. This tent houses cars that are 85% original and as close to the way the cars left the factory as possible.
- Don’t miss the “Hall of Fame Tent” with the cast from the Dukes of Hazzard!
- The Dodge “Thrill Ride” from last year was a HIT! This year take a ride in Dodge’s fastest cars, like the 707hp Hellcat, through a course with a little bit of sideway action. This year, they may have some new cars available for the thrill ride with even more power!
- Swap meet. One of the biggest swap meets of all time! You better come with a truck because chances are, you’re going to end up buying something if you walk through the meet!
- Thursday evening features a FREE kick off party at the neighboring Carlisle Expo Center as well.
For more information and updates as we get closer to the day, check out the Chrysler Nationals event page