Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
The latest generation of Mustangs brought performance and handling to a whole new level, but power and torque as still waiting to be unleashed from an anemic factory exhaust. With header systems in 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2"(for max effort applications) and a 3" exhaust, our Long System unlocks that power with performance gains up to 30 RWHP.
A simple mark and cut (no welding required) mates the ARH Long System to your existing Axelback. Comes with a 3" X-Pipe standard, for a more classic musclecar sound. The video below was shot with an X-Pipe equipped Full System with ARH Pure Thunder mufflers. Sound may vary depending on mufflers used. Consider upgrading to the Full System if you like the sound.
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
For Sales in the UK please contact Nemesis UK Performance
For Sales in the Australia please contact Suspension Parts Online