ARH's GTO systems are here and it's making a statement. Systems are available as a direct bolt-in for all 2004-2006. Expect outstanding performance gains combined with excellent fit and finish.
ARH long tube headers long system for the 2005-2006 GTO features 304 stainless steel 1 3/4" primaries, 3" merge collectors, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2005-2006 GTO American Racing Headers long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers are offered with or without converters. JDP Motorsports suggest using the catted pipe as they cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions.
Note: This system does not come with an x-pipe. Check out our X-PIPE OPTION GTO system here.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability