ARH long tube headers long system for the 2004 GTO features 304 stainless steel in 1 3/4" or 1-7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation. The 2004 GTO American Racing Headers long system was designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. A simple cut and clamp modification (but no welding) may be required. Note: This system does not come with the x-pipe. Check out our X-PIPE OPTION GTO system.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability