The Pontiac 1964-1972 A-Body chassis is a prime recipient for a set of American Racing Headers. Available in 1-3/4" and 1-7/8" primary sizes for Round Port Heads.Available in 1-3/4" and stepped 1-3/4" x 1-7/8" primary sizes for D-Port Heads.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes