ARH long tube headers long system for the 2006-2009 Trailblazer SS features 304 stainless steel 1 7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and 3" y-pipe, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2006-2009 Trailblazer SS American Racing Headers long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers has a crossover x-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability