ARH long tube headers long system for the 2019-2021 Chevy/GM Truck 6.2L features 304 stainless steel, your choice of 1-3/4" or 1-7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2019-2021 GM Truck 6.2L ARH long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers require a crossover y-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters. Using the catted crossover pipe cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability