New to the ARH line up for your C7 Corvette are race systems made for Medium to Max Effort Naturally Aspirated, Nitrous Assisted or Supercharged applications producing 650 RWHP N/A and 800 RWHP or more with nitrous or supercharger. Eliminating the restrictions at both the collectors and X-Pipe will improve HP significantly throughout the rpm range. Bank on it! These ARH race systems now feature 3-1/2" collectors and a 3-1/2" X-Pipe that connects using stainless V-Bands. Both reduce to 3" downstream to allow a simple installation to your existing stock or aftermarket Axleback.
Primary sizes are 2" (for up to 1000 RWHP) and for all out race applications, 2" x 2-1/8" stepped headers. We'd be happy to discuss what you have and which system suits your application best. Expect a great fit and easy installation.
And as always, everything ARH is 100% USA made and backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability