The folks at Chrysler created the LX platform and built four distinguished models around it. It started in 2005 powered by the 5.7L Hemi, in 2006 with the powerful 6.1L SRT8 option and as of 2012, the amazing 6.4L. That LX platform still continues today.
This concept allowed us to create a long tube header design to fit all models. For the SRT8 and the 2005-2008 5.7L with Square Port heads, we went a few steps further by offering our systems with various primary sizes, (1-3/4"', 1-7/8" and 2") to fit applications from stock to well over 1000 RWHP. When necessary, we will also custom size our merge collectors.
All systems are manufactured using only the highest quality, 100% US sourced materials and they're available as a direct fit to your catback or as a full system. Feel free to contact us and we'll go over what you need in detail.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability