When GM released the new LS3 powered Chevy SS, they quickly filled the void created when the Pontiac G8 was eliminated. With over 400 HP to start with, we knew we could produce considerably gains with our long tube header system. How much more? With Stock mufflers we produced over 30 RWHP and 32 RW Torque before tuning. With tuning and a quality Cold Air Intake you can see up to 50 RWHP. Primary sizes available are 1-7/8" or 2" with 3" collectors followed by a 3" X-pipe system that extends back to the factory (or aftermarket) axleback mufflers. The system is 100% US made and 304 S/S throughout. With high quality hardware included, expect a great fit and easy installation as always on ARH systems.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability