RHD Holden Commodore owners looking for horsepower can have it right now by adding American Racing Headers awesome long system. Like everything ARH builds, these new systems are made here in the USA using the highest quality 304 S/S. Available with 1-3/4" or 1-7/8" primaries and merge collectors with scavenger spikes standard, ARH Commodore systems guarantees outstanding performance with great fit and a very easy install. Other features include 3/8" thick S/S flanges with hand ported inlets and 200 cell metallic substrate cats. Testing on a Mustang dyno showed gains of 38 RWHP and 41 RWTQ (before the tune and Cold Air were installed). This RHD Commodore system is a direct fit to your stock or aftermarket axle-back mufflers.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability