ARH shorty headers for the 2010-2012 Camaro SS features 304 stainless steel 1 3/4" primaries, 2 1/2" merge collectors, and new American Racing Headers wire insulators, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
Our 2010-2015 Camaro Shorties were designed to bolt-on to your factory cats. These shorty headers are 50 State Carb Legal. Some modification may be required.
Dyno tested by American Racing Headers on a stock Camaro SS L99 resulting in gains of 12 RWHP and 15 RWTQ.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability