1st Generation F-body owners who have opted for LS power can now get the same great ARH quality for their 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Features include: 304 S/S construction throughout, 3/8” flanges with hand ported inlets, fully welded custom sized merge collectors with scavenger and spikes standard, and your choice of 1-3/4", 1-7/8 or 2" primary sizes. Standard round port flanges or optional D-port style also available upon request. Expect excellent ground clearance and fit for lowered vehicles. These headers exclusively fit Detroit Speed front ends. Also available for Art Morrison or stock front ends. Fits Nova model years from 1968-1972.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability