Cadillac CTSV 2016 & Up Long System
CTS-V Owners have an opportunity to take that built in HP to another level with ARH's 100% U.S. made 304 S/S header system. Designed to free up some serious HP by eliminating what's arguably one of the most restrictive factory exhaust systems ever, ARH CTS-V systems will deliver the performance you'd expect, with the quality ARH is know for. The system comes with 1-7/8"or 2" primaries with 3/8" think flanges and hand ported inlets, our trademark merge collectors with scavenger spikes, a 3" x-pipe that includes ARH's 49 State Legal severe duty 200 cell metallic substrate cats and connection pipes that route back to the rear axle. The installation is simple and straight forward. Minor Fabrication is required to adapt the system to factory mufflers but everything is supplied to make the job a snap.
CTS-V Owners also now have the option to do some one-stop shopping when the need for a complete exhaust system arises. Expanding on our extremely popular Header / X-Pipe system, we've now completed the system by adding our Pure Thunder Series Mufflers and 4" Double Walled Polished S/S Tips. We've also Upgraded all S/S tubing to our mufflers to 3". Manufactured entirely in the U.S., the system is built to handle over 1000 RWHP while providing a deep tone with no rasp and a great appearance. Now one of the hottest GM vehicles ever manufactured has a header system that can only make it hotter.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability