C6 Corvette 2005-2008 Long System
With race inspired technology built into every system, you're looking at the very best the performance exhaust industry has to offer. Our C6 systems are available with 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2” primaries and your choice of 3" x 3" or 3" x 2-1/2" catted or non catted X-pipe mid-section. Of course, these are manufactured using the highest quality 304 S/S available and require no modifications to install. All systems come standard with merge collectors and scavenger spikes. We also use the highest quality and best flowing metallic substrate catalytic converters available and all systems assemble with Grade 8 hardware and Accuseal S/S band clamps.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
Note: O2 Extension Harnesses are sold separately but are required to complete the install.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.