With race inspired technology built into every system, you're looking at the very best the performance exhaust industry has to offer. Our C5 systems are available with 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2" primaries with catted or non catted X-pipe mid-section. 1-3/4" mid sections have a 2-1/2" reduction at the flange to connect to stock system. Of course, these are manufactured using the highest quality 304 S/S available and require no modifications to install.
Install instructions click here
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability