For C4 Corvette owners, American Racing Headers has finally answered the call. Your long awaited C4 systems are here! With features you'd expect from ARH including all 100% US made 304 S/S construction, 3/8" thick flanges with hand ported inlets, merge collectors with scavenger spikes, your choice of 1-3/4" or stepped 1-3/4" X 1-7/8" primaries and our 3" X-Pipe equipped exhaust (with or without our 200 cell metallic substrate cats), it simply doesn't get better. The system is designed to splice into your factory or aftermarket exhaust with mild adapting. Will also work with straight or angle plug heads. Expect minimum gains of 25 RWHP.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
Note: All C4 Corvette customers will need to specify the following in the Notes to Seller at checkout to ensure they get the exact system for their specific application. All 92-96 C4 Corvettes will need a OEM GM LT1 Oil filter adapter to install these systems. Without this adapter these systems will not fit.
- Exact Model Year
- With or Without EGR
- Coupe or Convertible
- Manuel or Automatic Transmission