C4 Corvette 1992-1996 Long System
For C4 Corvette owners, American Racing Headers has finally answered the call. Your long awaited C4 systems are here! With features you’d expect from ARH including all 100% US made 304 S/S construction, 3/8” thick flanges with hand ported inlets, merge collectors with scavenger spikes, your choice of 1-3/4” or stepped 1-3/4” X 1-7/8” primaries and our 3” or 2-1/2" X-Pipe equipped exhaust (with or without our 200 cell metallic substrate cats), it simply doesn’t get better. The system is designed to splice into your factory or aftermarket exhaust on 92-96 models; but will also fit 84-91 Vettes with mild adapting. Will also work with straight or angle plug heads. Expect minimum gains of 25 RWHP.
Note: Convertibles require our 2-1/2" X-Pipe mid-section.
Note: Specify Model Year and With or Without Emissions in the Notes to Seller at checkout to ensure you get the best system for your specific application.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability