C4 Corvette 1984-1991 Long System
For C4 Corvette owners, American Racing Headers has answered the call. C4 systems are currently available with features you’d expect from ARH, including your choice of 1-3/4” or stepped 1-3/4” X 1-7/8” primaries and our 3” or 2-1/2" X-Pipe equipped exhaust (with or without our 200 cell metallic substrate cats). It simply doesn’t get better. Will work with straight or angle plug heads. Expect minimum gains of 25 RWHP.
Note: Convertibles require our 2-1/2" X-Pipe mid-section and are not available with cats.
Note: Specify Model Year and With or Without Emissions in the Notes to Seller at checkout to ensure you get the exact system for your specific application.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability