ARH long tube headers long system for the 2006-2009 Trailblazer SS features 304 stainless steel 1 7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and 3" y-pipe, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2006-2009 Trailblazer SS American Racing Headers long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers has a crossover x-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability