Ford Lightning enthusiasts, if you've been waiting for big tube headers to handle the brute power you're producing, American Racing Headers has answered the call. 100% U.S. made using the finest 304 S/S, the ARH Lightning system is available as a direct bolt-in to your existing cat-back or as a full 3" system with X-pipe, custom mufflers and polished S/S tips. Primary sizes are 1-3/4" (for street/strip) or 1-7/8" (for high boost race applications). Both come with 3" merge collectors, 3/8" thick flanges with hand ported inlets, provide an easy install and great fit. The system is available with 200 cell metallic substrate cats or off road. With superior quality and unmatched capability, these systems were developed to be the last system your Lightning will ever need.
Attn. All ARH products are exclusively manufactured for racing purposes. Installing these products on any vehicle eliminates the legal use, in any capacity, on public roads/highways and may be subject to fines and/or criminal liability as per the Clean Air Act.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability