If you opted for LS power for your Gen 1 Camaro or Gen 2 Nova, a high quality ARH option is now available. For stock or Detroit Speed front ends and primaries up to 2" available, let us know what you need and we will accommodate you.
1st Generation F-body owners who have opted for LS power can now get the same great ARH quality for their 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Features include: 304 S/S construction throughout, 3/8" flanges with hand ported inlets, fully welded custom sized merge collectors with scavenger and spikes standard, and your choice of 1-3/4", 1-7/8 or 2" primary sizes. Standard round port flanges or optional D-port style also available upon request. Expect excellent ground clearance and fit for lowered vehicles. These headers stock front ends. Fits Nova model years from 1968-1972. Also available exclusively from ARH, LS Swap headers for Detroit Speed and Art Morrison front ends.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability